What Can I Do for You?
I am a content creator and strategist, passionate about helping clients in the scuba, travel, conservation and wellness industries achieve their business goals.
I work with clients to build their brand and online media presence by providing:
- Content strategy, planning and delivery
- SEO-optimised web content
- Existing content editing and re-design
- Print magazine features, copywriting and advertorial writing
- Broad-reaching PR strategies & campaigns
- Social media strategy
- Management of social channels
- Content marketing analysis using Google Analytics, MOZ, keyword planning tools and more to grow traffic to your website
- Freelancer management
- Online community management
I Can’t Get Enough of Writing
I’m an experienced author, travel and conservation feature writer and online magazine contributor.
My work has been published in magazines around the world, including BBC Wildlife Magazine, EZ Dive, Scuba Diver Australasia and Scuba Diving USA.
Have you Seen my Shark Conservation Organisation?
As co-founder of the marine conservation organisation Friends for Sharks, I organised and delivered a 10-month global speaking tour in aid of shark conservation.
- Finding and managing business sponsors
- Pitching and booking 87 talks in 8 countries for over 7000 people
- Producing communications and social content
- Creating engaging talks and delivering them
All without a budget and whilst sometimes living in a van….
As part of this tour, I also worked with Projects Abroad to create and deliver a series of shark conservation lectures for their international volunteers in Fiji, Thailand and Cambodia.
Public Speaking is my Passion
I absolutely love public speaking and inspiring others to be the change they want to see in the world.
With that in mind, I have delivered numerous talks ranging from shark conservation to managing burnout as a digital nomad or remote worker.