I’ve always been a fan of solo travel and it is fast gaining popularity in the travel industry.
Once you get over the initial leap and fear, there are many benefits to solo travel.
Why Travel Solo?
- It’s one of the best ways to meet new people!
- You can experience dive and travel highlights from other people’s perspectives
- Pushing outside your comfort zone will literally change your life!
Top Liveaboards for Solo Adventures
It can be challenging to find facilities tailored for solo travelers but thankfully more and more liveaboards are providing single cabins. YES!
Here are my top picks for solo liveaboard diving:
This gorgeous liveaboard is the ultimate for shark diving fans. Go French Polynesia diving and you’ll be surrounded by more sharks than you could wish for.
This comfortable, large liveaboard visits some of Thailand’s best dive highlights, including diving with mantas at Koh Bon and the whale sharks and macro life of Richelieu Rock.
Komodo and Raja Ampat are two of Indonesia’ best-known dive destinations and the Empress II takes you to experience them.
Imagine diving with thousands of fish, plus mantas, sharks and tiny colourful critters….Indonesia diving is rightly known as some of the best in the world. Don’t miss it!
This luxurious new liveaboard visits a variety of the Maldives best atolls, including these liveaboard diving highlights:
- Quiet dive sites and well-preserved reefs at North Male Atoll
- Undiscovered dive sites at Laamu and Thaa atolls
- South Ari Atoll’s whale sharks
- Numerous nurse sharks and stingrays at Vaavu Atoll
- A mix of easy and challenging dives at Meemu Atoll, plus mantas and reef sharks
- Rasdhoo Atoll’s deep drop-off and hammerhead sharks at dawn
You can find more details about these liveaboards and more in my latest article for Dive News Wire:
- Nautilus Fleet, Mexico
- Emperor Superior, Egypt
- Febrina, Papua New Guinea
- Rum Runner, Australia
- Solomons PNG Master, Solomon Islands
Enjoy and don’t be afraid to travel solo – it’s absolutely worth it every time.
Your website deserves engaging content
Writing that captures and holds your audience’s interest, tells vivid stories and takes them far from the grind of daily life.
As a Wellington and Wairarapa content copywriter and journalist I can help you reach your audience – wherever you are in the world.
You’re just a few short words away from letting your business shine.